Monday, March 16, 2015

Hannah is 6 months old!

Wow!  I cannot believe that my baby is 6 months old!  She turned 6 months on February 24 so I am a little late in posting this.  We've been busy around here.  She is a sweetheart.  Last week she said "mama" for the first time.  So proud of that girl!  She loves her daddy though and I'm just waiting for the "dada".  At 6 months she was 15lbs 8oz and 27 inches long.  She was exclusively breastfed up until then.  We have tried a few solids and she loved them to begin with.  Now she just gags or spits them back at me so we've put them on the back burner for now.  She was sitting up right around the 6 month mark but now she has definitely mastered sitting up and gets on her hands and knees and lunges to get things that she wants on the floor.  She gets around really good.  Ok that's just a little update on her.  She is crying so here's a picture of her.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Time flies!!! Enjoy having a baby in your home. My "baby" is 2 1/2! Love to peek into your life. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete