Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall is in the air...

If I had my way Fall would always be in the air. I do love the other seasons too. To me Fall means lovely scents in the air, soups, chilli, and Pumpkin deserts. It means there is a masterpiece of color outside from fall flowers like mums and Marigolds to the changing leaves and beautiful sunsets. It also means that Thanksgiving ans Christmas is just around the corner and that means sweet famy memories to be made.

Fall to me in the Christian sense means harvest of souls. I'm reflectinf on how many people I have led to the Lord. I've not led many but I feel like I may have been an example to someone. I'm not one to push my beliefs on others but if the time is right I always feel the Holy Spirit nudge me a bit. I've never had anyone just outright talk bad to me when trying to give an encouraging word or be a witness.

Fall has also meant that we are in full swing with school. The weather is gorgeous so the kids are motivated to get their schoolwork done and get outside to play. I am trying to really enjoy everything while keeping everything balanced. We enjoyed the afternoon at the state park yesterday. It was awesome and a real refreshment for me. It started my week off just right.

I hope everyone is doing well. I hope to start blogging more. Right now we are still adjusting to the new baby. We are currently going through the 6 week growth spurt and my 6 year old is cutting his 6 yr molars. Fun stuff! I am thankful for my children. My cup is full! All Glory to Him!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are adjusting well with y'all! Glad to see you blogging again! I enjoy reading your posts! They are real & encouraging!

    ReplyDelete