Sunday, May 19, 2013

Caleb's Pre-K Graduation-May 10, 2013

This night was a very special night and our friends and family made it special.  Caleb graduated from Pre-K at Douglas First United Methodist Church on May 10th.  He is our yougest of 3 children.  We aren't sure he is our last but he is for right now.  He plays the role of yougest well.  I don't know what God has planned for our family later but I am leaving that door open for God to have His way.  So with the fact that he may be our last child to graduate Pre-K I was full of emotions and this was a very special night but very bittersweet.  This night marked a new chapter coming in my life and his.  He will be officially starting school this coming fall and I will officially have three children at home with me homeschooling them.  I think I am going to like it better this way though.  Caleb was so sweet and I am so proud of him.  He led in the Lord's Prayer and he got a special award for recognizing all the letters of the alphabet.  Here are a few pictures that I would like to share with you.  Thanks to family and friends who attended and made this night extra special for Caleb.


















No comments:

Post a Comment