Friday, May 3, 2013

Update on Noah

Good afternoon!  I apologize for not getting back here sooner.  I will go ahead and get to the point.  We went to see the orthopedic doctor and Noah got casted.  It's not because he could see a whole lot on the x-ray that the ER doc missed.  He could see a slight disfigurement with the bone close to the growth plate.  There was a chance of him falling and injuring worse.  It sounded like to me he was saying that it would kick him hard while he was down.  It would injure him for sure if he fell on his wrist.  He also told me that if his son came in with an injury like Noah's that he would cast it just because the cast is indestructible.  The splint?  Not so much. We will go back Tuesday May 7 to get his cast taken off and for a repeat x-ray.  We have a really busy week next week.  I will get to everything we will be going through next week later.  Right now I am going to focus on getting ready for a yard sale I am participating in May 11.  I have a lot of going through clothes to do and a lot of labelling.  I will also be selling some books and such as well.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment